August 8th, 2020
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
Registration and Account Information. When you register for an Account, you must provide us with some information about yourself such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with a profile photo. If you choose to link your Google account to the Services, we will collect your Google email address and an authentication token provided by Google. If you choose to link your Facebook account to the Services, we will collect a unique user ID provided by Facebook and, if permitted by you, your Facebook registered email address.
Application Materials. When you Submit an Application, we collection information from you such as: your name, email address, Application Materials, and any other information you provide to allow us to get in touch with you.
Payment Information. If we make it available and you make a purchase through our Service (for example, if you purchase a subscription), your payment-related information, such as your credit and/or debit card and other financial information, is collected by our third party payment processor on our behalf.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you email us, we will receive your email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
Surveys. If you choose to participate in surveys, we collect your responses to those survey questions.
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Service
· Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
· You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings in your Google account.
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Service, including internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. We use your IP address to derive your approximate location.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Service and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Service, like the pages or other content you view and interact with, and the dates and times of your visits.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
· To review your Application.
· To facilitate transactions and payments.
· To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
· To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
· To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes, including by providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· We may aggregate data collected through the Service and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
· For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
· To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
· For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share Your Information
We disclose information that we collect through the Service to third parties in the following circumstances:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
· To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
· If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third Party Websites
We may display third-party content on the Service.
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, then you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
Use of Service by Minors
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 13.
If Ficto becomes aware that any person submitting information to the Service is under the age of 13, we will promptly take steps to delete the information. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
Ficto uses servers hosted in the United States.
Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
1049 Havenhurst Dr, Ste 236
West Hollywood, CA 90046